I have been working in St. Petersburg at the Contour studio for two years. For me, this is the best work in the best team. There is everything for successful and comfortable work here. They will always help, tell you what and how. Plus, seminars on sites are held here
Guys in the webcam industry are quite normal! Not all sites (online studios) consider this category. But this category is pretty popular! And the most interesting thing is that there is much less competition in this category than among girls on similar sites.
Who are the main viewers for such models?
We share 2 main categories:
If you are a beginner, you better work through an online studio at home (this is at least within the law and here you will be taught everything). If you are already an experienced model - then just register on popular webcam chats and start working without intermediaries! The choice is yours.
Finally, sensible content appears on this topic. there are enough guys in the webcam too, another question is whether you are ready to do all this with you ... there are sensible articles about webcams here https://choco.studio/
Offered a job in VK from a fake account. I immediately replied that if it is again drug trafficking or "work for students" - then a good deal. They called me the phrase "web model" in response. This puzzled me because I had no idea what it was. Having carefully studied this fake and climbed in groups with similar themes in the names, I laughed, but decided just for fun to go for an interview (No, there will be no further stories about sky-high success and thousands of earnings). In a well-renovated basement with many rooms of interesting design, I was met by a couple of 25 years, with whom I very quickly found a common language and showered me with questions of interest.
The main rule - there are no rules, who can - earns with his head. The rest make money with their bodies. Everyone comes to webcam sites in order to close the need - it can be loneliness and a desire to talk, pour out his soul, it can be just getting emotions from new communication and acquaintances, or it can be a simple desire to "mess with". I passed the interview successfully on all data and I was invited to a trial day, before which I was offered to choose a name for myself, similar to the real one, but not like my own, in order to maintain anonymity. I temporarily refused to dump photos to register a profile, just in case.
The next day I arrived there with a friend who was amused by this idea. I was sitting in the room, he was sitting next to me, but did not get into the lens. When the instructors opened the "Gay webcams" tab for me, something inside me shrank unpleasantly and even then I said to myself that somehow, perhaps not. But I served 4 hours of trial. The task is just to sit in the camera review, doing whatever your heart desires, except for eating, communicate with chat visitors, take people to private, where every minute is paid at a rate from a dollar to three. You can do what asked in the chat, some are willing to pay for it. I said to myself "no", and earned around 200 rubles just for talking with visitors in English and in general somehow won the attention of a couple of people, being fully dressed.
After 4 hours of imprisonment, I flew out of there, having received a ton of positive emotions from communication. I even decided to arrange all sorts of events every day of the week. For example, attach a felt-tip pen to *** and paint custom-made paintings. But somehow common sense prevailed and I never appeared there.
Our tariff was as follows: the site receives 70% of the proceeds. The studio and the model split the remaining 30% in half.
In general, if you want to feel yourself in the center of attention of several hundred people and do whatever you want for the sake of money - please.
Are there guys webcam models? Where to look? How to become? I do not know, but for some reason I am sure that yes, because The market for both strip clubs for ladies and gay-oriented entertainment in the world is huge. Therefore, there simply cannot be such models.
How to become? This is generally the simplest question. You buy a webcam and go and register on sites where people provide just such services. I am sure that Google will give you links to websites by keywords in the first lines. And you start working :) Now you are a webcam model.